Spring was upon us and it was once again time for pictures. We went to our favorite AHS grad, Cory "Kai" Keller. It's great to see a former student do something that he loves!!

Grandma Jeannie made the cute hats!

Most of Magda's pictures had her tongue sticking out!

Love these!!


I think our little monkey was trying to see if there was a way down!




Dallas and I weren't planned on being in the pictures this time...but...

Love the excitement on this little face!!

A photograph is like the recipe - a memory the finished dish. ~Carrie Latet
Grandma Jeannie made the cute hats!
Most of Magda's pictures had her tongue sticking out!

Love these!!
I think our little monkey was trying to see if there was a way down!


Dallas and I weren't planned on being in the pictures this time...but...
Love the excitement on this little face!!
A photograph is like the recipe - a memory the finished dish. ~Carrie Latet
No comments:
Post a Comment