The junior class needed $$ for prom. They put their heads together and came up with a brilliant and very sweet idea...a daddy-daughter dance. Dallas and Maren had been looking forward to this evening for at least a month. All dressed up (pink tie at Dallas's request so he could match his date). Dinner at McDonalds at Maren's request and dancing all night long. Some of the favorites of the evening...The Hokey Pokey...Hit Me with Your Best Shot...Mickey...and Daddy's Hands.
While I was helping Maren get ready, I noticed that it was very quiet...too quiet. After locating Magdalena, I realized she had been busy preparing in her own way for the evening...
Her favorite skirt, bracelets, a stunning strawberry necklace and LOTS of her sister's flavored chapstick! WOW! I had to grab the camera and snap some pics before depositing her in the bathtub for a scrub down. She was so proud of herself!
Maren picking up the "aftermath".
She really is an angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment