Monday, October 11, 2010

Reunion Weekend

Abilene High School Class of '95 met before Friday's Homecoming Football game to tailgate...





Maren was playing with the kids, but this little sweetheart didn't go far from mom.


...even during the game.  The first quarter gave us a little bit of a scare, but the Cowboys won their homecoming game, beating Marysville 27-21.




This is Sophie.  Her mom, Amy, and I have been friends for as long as I can remember.

She and Maren both showed up at the game with white shirts and orange skirts on...proof that her mom and I have similar brains...even in our "old" age.


They had so much fun together.  One conversation in particular cracked me up...










Sophie:  "What are you going to wear to the park tomorrow?"
Maren:  "I don't know.  What are you gonna wear?"
Sophie:  "Hmmmm....I'll call you!


I don't know how many times Amy and I have had that same conversation through the years.  I'm so glad these girls get the chance to get to know each other.  


They play together like they've known each other forever!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hmm... I think I may have sent you an email... asking what you were going to wear Saturday night?? :) So funny. I love that our girls are friends. :)