Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas - Meneley Style!

I'd been putting off doing Christmas cards this year since we didn't have a recent "family" picture, but while surfing Pinterest one night I ran across something that sparked my imagination. I don't know these people, but if I met them I would thank them for the idea that I promptly stole.  
I knew if anyone could pull it off, it would be our favorite creative-minded photographer.  So I talked with Cory (Keller Photography and Designs) and asked him if he wanted to try this type of shot.  Finally about a week before Christmas we were able to get together and he worked his magic.  I love that what you see is us being our goofy selves and not posed stiff for the camera.  I love the expressions on our faces and I love that Cory (a former student of mine and a favorite person of our whole family) has such an amazing talent that he is willing to share. 




 Amazing, really really AMAZING!  This is more than I could have hoped to have as a memory for our little family and a great Christmas present. Thank you, Cory!

Wishing you all the 
love, peace and joy 
that the birth of our savior brings!


2 comments:

Amy said...

I love, love, love these. And I just might have to beg you to print me a copy when you do them for the grandparents. :) Then we can look at your happy faces all during on our picture board!

Melissa said...

I LOVE these Meg- what an awesome idea! I may have to steal this idea next year and if I do you will get all the credit:)

By the way- Erin Condren has teacher's planners you should check out!